Makin' my way through life in heels

Thursday, October 21, 2010

honesty is my best trait

My mouth can get me in trouble for what comes out of it, but some people consider it a blessing. Do you ever think about the little things? Like why girls feel the need to carry a back pack AND a purse? one or the other ladies. or why almost all overweight girls seem to feel the need to wear the tightest bottoms they can find? It doesn't make you look better, sorry. Find something that actually fits you to accentuate your curves :) And have you ever thought while looking at someone "did you even look at yourself before you left the house?" The little things are what keep my eyes widened all day long.

1 comment:

  1. I think the thing I like best about you having a blog is that now you can say mean things and they seem funny!! lol...

    ReplyDelete