Makin' my way through life in heels

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jordyn Elizabeth

I thought I'd take this chance to tell you all about me. As much as I can. My name is Jordyn Elizabeth as you could have guessed.

I have a huge family, and its what gets me through.
I have green eyes and I wish they were blue.
I love blueberry scones, muffins, anything really.
I dance. It's my life.
I sing. Couldn't live without being able to.
My room is always messy, and I don't care.
I have an awful obsession with high heels. The taller the better.
I plan to replace most of my wardrobe with skirts and dresses by my birthday. (May 21)
I'm greedy... and I'm trying to work on that.
I'm pretty funny :)
I'm a good Christian girl, couldn't live without my Jesus!
I actually enjoy reading.
Bananas are my favorite fruit.
I am a proud owner of a 92 yj Wrangler Islander!!!
Purple is my favorite color. But I don't mind HOT pink or royal blue either :)
I'm very specific and VERY opinionated.
I hate feet. HATE.
Slow dance with me to no music like in The Notebook? I'll fall in love with you.
I care way too much about the way I look.
I HATE seafood.
I design and sew clothes.
I'm a performer... so I'm obsessed with stage makeup. Like Lady Gaga.
I love calling people by their full names.
I hate talking about my issues, but I love listening to yours.
I like to shop by myself.
I am very awkward, but I wouldn't have it any other way.



That is all for now :)
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment