Makin' my way through life in heels

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FYI

Today I have come to a realization that no matter how broken and torn my family may be, I love them so much. Just the other day my mom made me a bracelet, and I have yet to take it off because it keeps her with me all day long. My sisters keep me on my toes and always know what to say. My brother-in-law Christopher, although I fell like sometimes he does not like me, is always there for me like a REAL big brother. Always. And my dad... some days I claim to hate him, and I am still unable to forgive him, but he is like that guy that every time you see him you get butterflies and don't know what to say. I love my daddy.


My grandma, my cousins, aunts and uncles... I don't know what I'd do without them.
And Andrew, my cousin, is my other big brother. He keeps involved in my life even though he lives states away. I love him with all my heart.


Do not take family for granted. No matter what happens. They are the people you can lean on no matter the situation.

"The family is a haven in a heartless world"

No comments:

Post a Comment