Makin' my way through life in heels

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here We Go Bluebird

I've always been told its good to wear your heart on your sleeve, because otherwise you'll never know when you find love. But its much easier to be heartbroken that way... I've found myself to be very heartbroken lately. Not because I have lost a boy, just the absence of one. There is no one "special". Its a hard sort of feeling. Odd all at the same time. I've been keeping my head up the best I can, and I've been trying not to think the worst of every boy I meet. Not an easy job, mind you.


Reminding myself that I'm only 18, and have plenty of time to find my soul mate is something I don't like to do. I want to be 20 and incandescently in love. I want to know that I won't be alone for the rest of my life; Because, to be completely honest, that is a huge fear of mine. But one day I will be 20, and some day I will be incandescently in love... Just not soon enough for my taste.


Go love someone today, anyone.
Just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment