Makin' my way through life in heels

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The "Fat" Friend

I always feel like the fat friend, so I am starting to take initiative. I'm currently on a track of losing weight. The first 3 or 4 days I did really good, but I am starting to fall out of the habit already. Not good. At the beginning of the summer i weighed about 163, and I've gotten down to 154. That's pretty good for now. My ideal weight is 140... and I will get there, eventually.
My biggest problem is I always feel like giving up, like my goal weight is impossible...
But its not... I just need more will power. I finally got the people in my house to get on the same level. My brother-in-law marked up all the boxes and bags of food to make sure we are watching our serving sizes and what not. It was so nice of him. Me and my sister are counting calories and are trying to work out together. With God's help... we'll get there, and we'll be as ecstatic as this chick...
And one day I'll look like this chick :D
With your help friends :) i'll try to keep you updated! I am hoping to lose at Least 5 more pounds before Kacey's party in a few weeks. wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment