Makin' my way through life in heels

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mine?

"Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?
You put your arm around me for the fist time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine"

What a night... Every emotion I thought I shoved off, hid away, got over, came rushing back when I rang that doorbell and knew he'd be the one to answer it, willingly. He opened that door, and I felt 11 again. It's been 7 years, and tonight made it feel like the first time. A monster truck rally isn't really where one would expect to "rekindle" what once was. But tonight was perfect, anything I could have asked for. I had butterflies the entire time. And if it's in God's will, I'll get him back; Because I can honestly say, he's the best thing that was ever mine.
 RMS <3 JEH? 
We'll find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment